Saturday, February 9, 2013

I've Been Thinking Again

DeBary, FL.

51 deg. clear, N. wind @ 8 mph.

Forecast = Mostly sunny. Highs around 73°F. North northeast wind to 11 MPH, gusting to 16 MPH.


You know, I've been thinking, why couldn't Jim or Linda take over this blog? They'd know exactly what was going on both when traveling and when staying in the house.

Yep, I think I may have figured this whole blog thing out!!!! : )

Not a lot to report on today. The last few days, Jim and Linda have been packing up a couple of boxes of stuff each day and taking it over to the house. The biggest challenge seems to be figuring out just what they think they'll need  for their trip up North this summer.

Also, because they have no idea how much storage space they'll have in a smaller RV, they really don't know how much they'll be able to take!!!

Today, They'll probably pack up a few more boxes and take them to the house. Most of my basement compartments are pretty empty and I have some empty cabinets inside of me already, so they're definitely making progress.

Oh, I don't think I mentioned it, but the other day, Jim paid for another month's site rent here at Highbanks. That means our departure date from here will be March 7th. At that time, (if Jim and Linda haven't already located a smaller RV), we'll leave here and start going to different RV dealerships to search for my replacement.

A Point to Ponder : Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment