Saturday, December 15, 2012

Checking In and Connecticut

DeBary, FL.

57 deg. fog, no wind.

Forecast = Partly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. High of 79F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 20%.


Thought I'd check in so you wouldn't think I've forgotten about this blog. There's not a whole lot to tell you about. Laura and Lindsey have stopped by a couple times and then yesterday afternoon, Laura and Anna stopped by.  Anna's had Friday and the rest of the weekend off of work, so she came here, from Jacksonville, to see her mom, dad and sister.

Jim hasn't been feeling too well. The other day, he thought for sure that he was getting a bad cold, but the plugged up head, runny nose and sore throat only lasted for 1 day. Yesterday, the weather was kind of nasty, (by Florida standards), so Jim stayed pretty much inside.

Linda has been doing some reading and has been making TV mix and cranberry bread for the holidays.

Oh, I've got a little riddle for you.  How do you know that it's getting close to Christmas?

They are advertising the "Clapper" and the "Chia  Pet" on TV!!!!

OK, I just have to make a comment on the horrific situation up in Connecticut. It's on everyone's minds and it just can't be ignored.

I know that I'm not the smartest RV in the park so maybe that's why I can't figure something out about all of this. You see, on TV, they're saying that the young man that shot all the children and adults stole the guns from his mother.

Now, what I can't understand is what was the mother doing with those types of guns? Especially the assault rifle!!!! I could understand a hand gun for protection but not the others.

Hmmmmmm!!! Maybe I'm missing something?

Don't know what's going on here today. I heard Jim and Linda talking about maybe going out for breakfast so maybe they'll do that.

Please keep all the people up in Connecticut who are suffering through this terrible situation in your thoughts and prayers. It's got to be just horrible for the families and friends of the victims.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment