Wednesday, April 4, 2012

May Have Found The Problem

Bakersfield, CA.

55 deg. clear, NW wind @ 4 mph.

Forecast = Mostly cloudy in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 72F. Winds from the NW at 10 to 15 mph.


About 10:00 yesterday morning, Jim raised my front end with my leveling jacks so that he could get under me to check out my electric steps. Once under me, he started by checking wire connections, and one of the first ones he checked, he found a corroded pin in the connector.

After checking other connections, and cleaning the corroded one with contact cleaner, he put it back together. When he came out from under me, he opened and closed my door a bunch of times, and the steps worked every time.

I think he may have found the problem! ; )

As long as the front of me was raised up, he decided to lube all the pivot points on the steps right away too. It had been quite awhile since that had been done.

After finishing with the steps, he opened my generator compartment and checked the fluid levels on the generator. Then, as long as he was at it, he checked my engine levels too.

The rest of the day was spent just doing "stuff". You know, doing laundry, reading, playing with the computers, taking naps and taking a walk around the park.

Did you know that in Los Angeles it's against the law to lick a toad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment