41 deg. clear, N. wind @ 4 mph.
Forecast = Overcast with a chance of rain, then rain showers in the afternoon. High of 72F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
The weather here in Sprague had been really nasty with temperatures in the lower 50's, strong winds and rain. In fact, Tuesday, I think everyone in the CG stayed inside all day. : (
Yesterday, Jim went over to the office and paid for our 7 nights here, (Actually paid for 6 and got the 7th free), and talked to Scott for awhile. Then he and Linda went into town and mailed a couple of Birthday cards. Jim also dumped my tanks and put all the hoses away so we'd be ready to leave this morning.
This morning I think we're going to try to leave earlier than we normally do because they're forecasting more rain and wind to be coming into this area, late morning or early afternoon. From what I overheard, it sounds like we're going to try to get out of here by about 8:00.
We'll see how that goes. ; )
If everything goes according to plan, we'll stop for a drink for me when we get into Idaho, ( Diesel is about 22 cents a gallon cheaper than in Washington), and then stop for the night at a CG that Jim and Linda have been to before in St. Regis, MT.
Did you know that Starbucks, the biggest coffee chain in the world was founded in Seattle?