Monday, June 25, 2012

Just A Quick Post

Bemidji, MN.

48 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast = Clear. High of 77F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph

Just a quick post to let you know that Jim made some phone calls and has found out that going through the Duluth/Superior area should not be a big problem. It sounds like most of the major roads are open with just a few short detours.

One of the places he called to find travel info was a CG just past Superior, WI., where we'll head for today. The lady he talked to, said that they were open and had sites to accomodate me, but I may have to operate off of 30 amp electric because most of the 50 amp sites are in a lower area of the park and she's afraid that the ground may be too soft (from all the rain), in that area.

Being that we're going through the flood area and don't really know what to expect, I think Jim is planning on leaving here a little earlier than normal. I heard him and Linda talking last night and it sounds like they're be shooting for 9:00 am.

So, if everything goes according to plan, my next post will be from Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment