Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Southern Aire, Gin And Syl's New MH and Pizza With Denny And Bev.

Thonotosassa, FL.

50 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast = Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s near the coast and around 80 inland. East winds around 5 mph.

Jim got out and about fairly early yesterday morning and took some photos of this park so I thought I'd show you a few of them.


The above photo is the entrance sign that you see as you come to the park.

The view as you turn into the park.

The office/clubhouse/laundry

A view of me in my site from down the street.

My site as seen from across the street.

While Jim was out riding his bike, he met up with Denny and after riding around for a little while they ended up at my site where they sat out on the patio and talked for awhile.

After lunch, Jim and Linda took CLT and headed over to Denny and Bev's site. Linda wanted to visit with Bev, and Jim and Denny had decided to go to the Camping World, which is only about 4 1/2 miles South of here. So, Linda stayed at Bev's while they headed to the store.

Jim had a list of things he wanted to buy before we head West and Denny needed a few thing also, so it worked out well.

After they were done shopping, Jim decided to call Gin and Syl, (some very good RVing friends that they had met at an RV Dreams Rally), who are buying a new Winnebago Journey Motor Home from Lazydays, which is right next door to Camping World, to see if they were still there.

Anyway, they were still there, so they came over to Lazydays on their bikes and led CLT back to where their new MH is parked.

I haven't see their MH, but CLT says that it's really nice. Luckily, Jim had his camera along so he was able to take a few photos.

Syl and Gin standing in front of their new MH.

A shot of Gin inside.

The drivers side

And, Denny and Syl looking at the passengers side.

Everyone says that it's a real beauty and I'm sure looking forward to meeting up with Gin and Syl down the road sometime soon. : )

Oh, guess what I just found out?   Gin and Syl are going to come here to Southern Aire today to see me!!!! Wow!! That'll be great!!

When Jim and Denny came back, Bev ordered a Pizza from Howie's. After eating, they talked for awhile before Jim and Linda came back here. 

Well, this is getting pretty long so I'd better quit for today. Besides, I need to get ready for my company!! ; )

Did you know that in 1966 the first motor home rolled off the Winnebago Industries assembly lines? These motor homes were sold at a price approximately half of what was being charged for competitors’ models, which led to its ubiquity and popularity in the RV community.

1 comment:

  1. Southern Aire looks like a nice park. I'm glad that Jim gave us a call for a visit and it was good to meet Denny also. I hear that he has a nice chain of restaurants. :-)
    Syl

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment