Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yeah, I know and Just Too Hot

Rantoul, IL.

74 deg., hazy, SW wind @ 6 mph.

Forecast : Hot and humid. Sunny. Highs in the mid 90s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Heat index readings 101 to 106.


Yeah, I know, I didn't post yesterday! : (

Not a whole lot to write about, just getting hotter every day, Jim and Roland visiting, Linda and Louise visiting, eating dinner together, watching TV, and going to bed.

Oh, Jim and Roland did go to Farm & Fleet yesterday, bought a few small items and came back and sat out under my awning and talked while trying to stay cool int the 90 + degree weather. Then for diner everyone got into Roland's car and they went to Monical's Pizza for dinner, After dinner, Jim and Roland sat outside for a little while until the wind died off, the bugs came out and the humidity started climbing.

So, as you can tell, I didn't really have anything to write about today, but I thought I'd better so you didn't think I had forgotten.

The weather forecasters are saying that it's supposed to be even hotter today, so I don't expect much to be happening. I must say though, I think everyone is having a good time just visiting and spending time together.

It's just too bad it's so hot.: (

Did you know that August was named after Augustus Caesar who took over the Roman Empire when Julius Caesar was assassinated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment