Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brrrrrr!!!!

DeBary, FL.

36 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast = Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.


Brrrrrrr!!!!!

Yep, it's cold again down here in FL. : (  I guess I can't complain though, they had around 6 inches of snow in the Chicago Area and right now, it's only 6 degrees in Rantoul, IL. That's only about 15 miles from where I spent last winter!!!

Another real slow day here yesterday. Jim and Linda cleaned the inside of me but neither of them seemed to have much ambition, so they just watched TV and read the rest of the time.

Oh, Laura stopped by and picked up Linda. They went to a 1/2 price book store where you can buy all kinds of used books for at least half the price of new ones. Laura found the book she was looking for and Linda picked up a book that she hadn't read yet, that's part of a series.

I guess that pretty much wraps up yesterday. Like I said, "Another real slow day".

Did you know that on this date in 1951, the first National Football  League Pro Bowl All-Star Game was played in Los Angeles, CA?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment