Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just About Ready

DeBary, FL.

65 deg. 45 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast = Partly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.


Not a whole lot to blog about this morning. Jim and Linda have me just about ready to travel, but other than getting me ready, not much else has happened.

Linda did another load of laundry, Jim put his bicycle in the back of CLT, and they both went to Walgreen's to pick up a few items and then to the grocery store to stock up for the next week or so.

Oh, I've been able to get another photo loaded with the very slow Internet connection that I have here. Jim took this one a few days ago. It's a shot taken from the Marina here at the Campground looking across the St. John's River.

I thought it was a kind of neat shot of the river, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Did you know that the St. John's River is 310 miles long and is one of only a few rivers in the United States that runs North?

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels folks! I didn't know you were leaving Florida so early, wish we could have met up with you somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment