Friday, December 16, 2011

A Correction and Dinner With Family

DeBary, FL.

58 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast = Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.

I have a correction to make. Yesterday, I posted a photo of some birds in the little grassy "island" here at the park and I heard someone tell Jim that they were blue herons. Well, Jim and Linda's friend, (and one of my faithful followers), Judy works at wildlife refuges and she sent me a comment on yesterday's blog informing me that they are not blue herons, but sandhill cranes!! 

So, I stand corrected. Sorry for any confusion that my error may have caused.

Jim and Lind headed to the Winn Dixie Grocery store yesterday and bought a whole bunch of groceries. A lot of what they bought is for the holiday season, so it won't be filling my cabinets and refrigerator for very long.

After they got back, Jim took a nap and then just as Linda was getting ready to put something together for dinner, Laura called and wanted to know if Jim and Linda would like to meet her, Lindsey and Ashley someplace for dinner.

Well, it didn't take them long to say "yes", and in just a few minutes they were in CLT and heading for the Bob Evans Restaurant where they had a very nice meal and some great conversation!  ; )

After they returned, they watched TV and played with the computers until bedtime.

Did you know that "White Christmas" (1954), starring Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye, was the first movie to be made in Vista Vision, a deep-focus process?

Thanks Judy!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment