Sunday, December 11, 2011

No Idea

DeBary, FL.

63 deg. scattered clouds, NW wind @ 2 mph.

Forecast = Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers through late morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.


Today is one of those days when I am starting to write this post and I have no idea what I'm going to write about. : o

I guess I could tell you more about this park, or about the great weather we've been having again, or maybe about how Jim got out some rubbing compound yesterday and removed some minor scratches on the rear of me. Or, , , , , maybe I could tell you that Linda has all the presents wrapped and now it's just a matter of getting them sent on their way.

I suppose I could tell you that Jim took a couple short bike rides yesterday, (one included a trip to the dumpster with the garbage), or that he spent some more time rearranging some stuff in one of my basement compartments.

I could also talk about Jim taking a nap in the afternoon or about the TV Dinners they had for dinner.

But, , , , all of those things are pretty boring, so I guess I'll pass on telling you about them.

Maybe I'll have something to write about tomorrow.

A Point to Ponder : Do birds pee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment