Monday, December 5, 2011

Aaaarrrrgggg!!!!!

DeBary, FL.

60 deg. scattered clouds, no wind.

Forecast =  Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Aaaarrrrgggg!!!!!

Wouldn't you know it? I've got things to post this morning and now this Internet connection is so slow that I can't get anything to work!!!!

I've got some pictures of Laura and Ashley decorating me and some nice pictures of the end product, but I can't get any of them to load this morning!!! : (

Laura and Ashley came about 11:00 yesterday and in about an hour and a half, all the decorations were up, Laura and Ashley had already left and I was looking good. : )

The afternoon was spent doing normal things and then for dinner Jim cooked brats and hot dogs out on the grill.

Well, I'd better quit for now, I've already been knocked off of the Internet twice.

Did you know that on this date in 1908 - At the University of Pittsburgh, numerals were first used on football uniforms worn by college football players?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment