Friday, January 4, 2013

A Screeching Halt

DeBary, FL.

53 deg, rain, N. breeze @ 2 mph.

Forecast = Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Fog early. High of 68F. Winds from the North at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.


There has been absolutely nothing going on here in DeBary since I last posted. I know that many of you are sitting there on the edge of your seats waiting for me to post about the big change that I wrote about, but all of that seems to have come to a screeching halt!!! : (  I'm still quite sure that the change is going to come about and I was sure that I'd have some information by now, but now, looking back, I guess I jumped the gun a little when I mentioned it. : O   Hopefully I'll get some news either today or the first part of next week.

Laura stopped by on New Year's Day, and then that evening, she, Lindsey, Ashley, Jim and Linda all went to Gram's Kitchen for dinner. CLT (Cute Little Truck), says that he thinks that they did more talking than eating but thinks everyone really enjoyed their meals. Since then, Jim and Linda have gone to the grocery store to pick up a few "essentials" and last night, they went to Steak & Shake for a sandwich.

Other than that, they've just been doing everyday things.

Did you know that January is "National Soup Month"?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment