Monday, February 18, 2013

It's Cold!!!!

DeBary, FL.

29 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast = Mostly sunny with patchy frost. Highs around 64°F. East northeast wind 5 to 14 MPH.


I don't care what the temperature is where you're at. It may be -20 where you are at, but I'm down here in Florida and it's supposed to be WARM!!!

As forecasted, it never got out of the 50's yesterday, and by 7:00 or so, it was already down into the 30's!!!

Way too cold!!!!!

Linda finished the bedroom curtains yesterday while Jim fabricated some short rods for the door and the little window along side of the door. He also put more "stuff" away that they took over there.

Now, if I can get Jim to take some pictures of all of those curtains that they have put up in the house, I'll post them here.

I'm going to end this post for now. If this weather ever warms up, I'll post some more. : (

Did you know that in February of 1899 it got down to -2 in Tallahassee, FL?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment