Saturday, July 30, 2011

He's Here!!

Rantoul, IL

72 deg. hazy, NE wind @ 5 mph.

Forecast = Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90. Light east winds

He's here!!!!!
Yep, Big Herb is here and as soon as Roland and Louise went to the office and got him checked in, he was parked in the site right next to me. ; )

                                     
Then as soon as they had him set up, Roland and Louise came over and checked me out. I think both of them liked me and I was very happy about that because being that they are Jim and Linda's friends, I was trying really hard to impress them. After checking the inside of me, Jim and Roland went outside and checked out all my storage bays, engine and exterior, while Linda and Louise stayed inside of me and talked.

After awhile Roland and Louise went back to Big Herb to finish getting everything inside of him set up. Then, about 4:30 they came back over here and had a very nice meal of a crab/pasta dish, (that Louise had prepared), fresh sweet corn on the cob, french bread and melon.

Louise was tired, so she went back to Big Herb soon after eating and Roland stayed and talked to Jim and Linda for awhile.

Today I think that Jim and Roland may go down to the Farm and Fleet store in Urbana. Roland really likes that store and has a few items he wants to look for. While they're doing that, I imagine that Linda and Louise will be catching up on what has happened since they last saw each other down in Florida this last winter.

Oh, and how am I and Big Herb getting along? Well, we haven't had a real lot of time to get to know one another but I think we're going to hit it off really well. : )  We're both diesel pusher Motor homes and we both love to travel so we're starting out with a lot in common. ; )

A Point to Ponder :  If water spins clockwise when it drains in the northern hemisphere, and water spins counterclockwise when it drains in the southern hemisphere...which way does it spin at the equator?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment