Thursday, March 22, 2012

Movin' On

Quartzsite, AZ.

46 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast = Clear. High of 88F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 10 mph.


Just a quick note to let you know that we're movin' on. We've enjoyed our stay here out in the desert, but the forecast for today is in the mid to upper 80's and Jim and Linda think it's time to get going.

I'll have to admit, if we stayed here, Jim would have to run my generator a lot to keep it anywhere near cool inside of me. With outside temperatures in the mid- 80's, no shade, and sitting out in the desert, I'm sure it would get into the 90's or more inside of me real quick, if there was no AC.

So, where do we go from here?  Well, there's a couple of possibilities. There's a RV Park up near Needles, and there's another up into Nevada, so it'll probably be one of those. Both are between 100 and 150 miles from here.

Yesterday Jim and Linda took CLT and headed into town. They got CLT a drink of 87 octane, bought some goodies at a bakery, and bought a few more items at a grocery store.

Again, I don't know if I'm going to have any Internet signal, so hang in there, I'll post when I can. ; )

Did you know that the original London Bridge was shipped stone-by-stone and reconstructed in Lake Havasu City, AZ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment