Friday, March 30, 2012

Time To Wander Further West

Tecopa, CA.

48 deg. clear, S. wind @ 2 mph.

Forecast = Partly cloudy. High of 84F. Winds less than 5 mph.


Well, today we leave Tecopa and continue wandering West. Yesterday, Jim checked all my fluid levels, dumped my tanks and put some fresh water into my fresh water tank. He also checked and filled all my and CLT's tires, since that hadn't been done for quite awhile. and then just kind of kicked back for the rest of the day. ; )

While he was doing that, Linda was busy inside of me, working on her family tree, putting stuff away that had been gotten out during our week-long stay here, and then she baked a desert for dinner. : )

This morning we'll be heading out of here, going first back down to Baker and then heading West from there. I don't know how far we'll get, but Jim has some RV Parks located along the way, and we could pull into any one of them.

It's been a great stay here at Petersen's Tecopa Palm RV Park. The owners and the people staying here are so nice, The park is well maintained, and it's close enough to Death Valley, so you can use it for a base camp. The only drawbacks are that there's no antenna TV signal here, (there is a TV hooked to satellite in the Club House), and no cell phone service, either with Verizon or AT&T.

I don't know if we'll ever get back to this area again, but you can be assured, we'll come here to this park if we do. : )

Oh, and we had kind of neat sunset here at the park. I just thought I'd share it with you. ; )


A Point to Ponder : Progress has little to do with speed, but much to do with direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment