Thursday, July 5, 2012

Storms Again and I'm Ready

South Range, WI.

67 deg. mostly cloudy, no wind.

Forecast = Partly cloudy early in the morning then clearing. Highs 90 to 95 inland...And 82 to 87 near lake superior. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.


The RV park's wi-fi is down this morning, so I'm going to try to get a short post posted using a very slow air card connection this morning.

Not a whole lot happened yesterday. the CG ended up being only about 1/2 full.

We had some pretty severe storms go through the area again last night, but nothing major right here. Today, we'll be heading to Michigan, where I hope to have wi-fi at the park we'll be going to. If not, I'm pretty sure that there is no AT&T signal at the park so unless Jim can find a "hot spot" you won't hear anything from me for a week.

I'm all ready to go, and I think we'll be heading out from here pretty early this morning.

I'll post when I can. (Hopefully tomorrow morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment