Thursday, November 3, 2011

Getting Rid Of Stuff and More Company Coming

Virginia Beach, VA

40 deg. clear, no wind

Forecast = Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Not much happening around here during the day. Jim did dig through the stuff in my basement and get out a few items that he and Linda are giving to Joe and Nancy though. You see, my basement is still very crowded and there is really still too much stuff down there, so Jim has decided that some of it has to go. And, if Joe and Nancy can use the stuff, so much the better. : )

Oh, Jim has been taking a few pictures, and even with the really bad Internet signal that we have here, I finally got a few of them to load.


This one is of me in my site here at the Holiday Trav-L-Park. As you can see, I'm in a section where there are a lot of nice trees, and my site is plenty long for me and CLT.

a

This shot is of the street in front of me, looking back towards the entrance of the park.

If I can get them to load, I'll be showing you some more of the pictures that Jim took in future posts.

Jim and Linda took CLT and headed over to Joe and Nancy's again last night. Tonight, I think Joe, Nancy, Sami and Amber are coming out here for dinner. That's great, I'll finally get to meet the rest of the family!!!

A Point to Ponder : If you tell someone they are being judgemental aren't you being judgemental yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment