Sunday, November 13, 2011

Reservations, Getting Ready and The Plan

Virginia Beach, VA.

45 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast = Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.


Again, not a whole lot to write about. Linda spent a good part of the day yesterday doing laundry. Then, she helped Jim call the different RV parks along our route, (the I-95 corridor), down to Florida to make reservations.

They were able to make reservations at all of the parks that Jim had picked out, and now unless something comes up where he'd have to change them, we don't have to worry if the parks will be full. Now, I know I'll have a place to stay every night this week. ; )

Speaking of this week, the plan is to leave here tomorrow morning and start heading towards Florida. One of our stops along the way will be in S. Carolina to see Anna. That stop is scheduled, (because of her work schedule), to be Thursday evening for dinner at a restaurant near her house. Then, we'll continue down into Florida, where we'll stay for a little over 2 months.

Other than making the reservations, Jim started getting me ready to travel. He checked some of my fluid levels, added some water to my fresh water tank, and secured a few items in my basement compartments.

Today, before they head over to Joe and Nancy's, he'll dump my tanks and put all the hoses away so that he won't have so much to do tomorrow morning.

We'll probably leave here around 10:00. Much earlier than that, and the rush hour traffic will still be really bad.

Don't know if I'll post in the morning. I haven't had much luck getting on the Internet weekday mornings. Don't worry though. I'll get you caught up on my wanderings as soon as I can. ; )

Did you know that November is "National Peanut Lovers Month"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment