Saturday, October 20, 2012

An Interesting Day and Company

Virginia Beach, VA.

54 deg. clear, no wind.

Forecast =  Clear. High of 72F. Winds from the WSW at 5 to 10 mph.


Yesterday was a very interesting day. Early on, RVs started coming into the park for the weekend and the parade of RVs continued all day.

Not too long after noon, a great looking 5th wheel pulled into the site beside me. After it was pretty well set up, Jim walked around behind me and introduced himself to the owners.  He found out that their names are Will and Tammy and they're from Canada!! They're on vacation and are in the area to see the sights in and around the Virginia Beach area.

Come to find out, their 5th wheel is a Newmar, so when they saw me, they were very interested to find out more about me. As Jim was talking to them, they asked quite a few questions about me, so after checking with Linda, Jim invited them over to see the inside of me.

So,  ,  ,  ,  ,  after they had their RV completely set up, they came over and took "the tour". : )

Will and Tammy seem like a really nice couple. They were very interested in my features and gave me some very nice compliments. They have remodeled much of their 5th wheel and seemed interested in the modifications that have been done to me. (Such as my hardwood type flooring, desk and recliner).

Not too long after they went back to their RV, Joe called and said that he and Amber were on their way out here and was wondering where in the park I was located. I didn't know if they'd be able to find me because I'm hiding behind that tree, but a little while later, they pulled up behind me.

I think CLT (Cute Little Truck) sitting out in the open gave me away!! ; )

Soon after they arrived, Jim fired up the grill and cooked some burgers. Then, after visiting for awhile, they headed back home.

Walgreen's still hasn't called, so I suppose that Linda will have to call them to see if the rest of her medications have arrived. Then, this evening, Jim and Linda are going to head over to Joe and Nancy's house and then go to some kind of fitness training show that Nancy is in.

Did you know that six Presidents' wives were born in Virginia? Martha Washington, Martha Jefferson, Rachel Jackson, Letitia Tyler, Ellen Arthur, Edith Wilson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment