Monday, October 1, 2012

Visiting With Roland And Louise And Big Herb

Forest City, NC

69 deg. cloudy, rain.

Forecast = Overcast with rain. High temp. 72 deg. NE wind @ 5 to 10 mph. 90% chance of rain.


I've been having Internet connection problems here at Roland and Louise's house. Most of the time I have a weak signal, but then all of a sudden I'll lose it completely.

So, this is just a short post to let you know that we're all having a great time visiting. (Jim and Linda with Roland and Louise, and me with Big Herb. : )

Jim took a few photos the other day. In the photo below, you can see me backed up to Big Herb's RV port. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you should be able to see him inside, right behind me.
Not much else to report. We're just visiting and enjoying each other's company.

Did you know that October is "National Chili Month"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment