Friday, October 19, 2012

Prescriptions and Company Coming

Virginia Beach, VA.

67 deg. scattered clouds, no wind.

Forecast = Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain in the morning, then partly cloudy with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. High of 79F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Not a whole lot to report on for Thursday. Jim and Linda did go to a Walgreens to get prescriptions refilled and everything went pretty well. They were short on one medication though, so they'll have to go back again today or tomorrow to pick it up.

Being that I'm going to be here for a total of 2 weeks, there may be a chance that some of you may be in the Virginia Beach area. Well, I'd invite you to come and see me, but I really don't know if you'd be able to find me because I'm hiding behind a tree. CLT is out in the open though, so maybe you can spot him parked next to me.


Tonight, Joe and Amber are coming to see me and to have dinner with Jim and Linda. I think Jim is planing on cooking hamburgers on the grill if the weather co-operates.

I hope they can find me. ; )

Did you know that Virginia was named for England's "Virgin Queen," Elizabeth I?


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a Comment